Summer Swimming Pool tips:
- Be sure to check your pools chemistry twice a week in the summer. By checking the chemistry so often you can then make minor adjustments as needed. If you wait to long to check the chemistry you will then fight bigger issues.
- Do not backwash your sand or DE filters to often. By doing so you are just wasting water and we are all trying to reserve water in central Texas.
- Don't forget to keep the skimmer baskets empty and free of leaves and other items.
- Add your chemicals after the sun has set.
- Be sure to repair and replace all broken items.
If you need summer swimming care let us know.